Senior Technical Consultant
Hungary - Budapest /
Professional Services – Services : R&D Svcs /
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will be a leading member of the Veeva Professional Services group. You’ll provide consulting and technical architecture design on project teams implementing Veeva Vault R&D applications and Vault Platform cloud solutions to companies in the life sciences industry.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Technical Consultant will lead customer implementations by providing expertise with solution architecture design, technical integration design, and Vault Platform best practices. The Senior Technical Consultant is a customer advocate working closely with other Veeva teams (Services, Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
The role is based in the EU and will require travel within the region. This is a work anywhere position, within the region.
What You'll Do
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems implementation, Vault R&D product suite, Vault Platform, technical design, and Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation best practices
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations
- Design and provide subject matter expertise for the development of custom applications
- Implement Java-based solutions using the Vault Java SDK
- Manage integration, migration and development projects and resources
- Contribute to our professional services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Partner with other parts of the organization to deliver technical presentations to current and prospective customers to evangelize the value of Veeva’s solution.
- Mostly remote working with customer visits as required
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and business audiences
- Minimum 7 years of integration architecture, design, and development for enterprise/cloud software or document/content management systems (Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, etc.)
- Minimum 7 years customer-facing technical consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years of development experience with one of the following languages – Java, .NET, Python, C#, or C++
- Experience building solutions and interfaces in cloud, SaaS applications using REST APIs
- Proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Experience leading and mentoring team members
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with SDLC process
Nice to Have
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
- Experience with Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, or Safety business processes
- Project Management experience for enterprise software implementations
- Experience with GxP regulations and software validation process
- Document/Data migration experience
- Product Manager experience
- Experience with source code control systems
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Lambda and EC2
- Fluency in more than one European language
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.