Account Executive (Remote)
Sweden - Stockholm /
Sales – 444-Sales R&D SMB EU /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As the Account Executive for Veeva Development Cloud, you will be part of the foundational team representing the Vault Development Applications (Quality, Regulatory, and where applicable, Clinical) cloud solutions in the Services and Generic marketplace.
You will be responsible for generating opportunities, winning business, and managing strategic relationships with our Service and Generic-focused customers in Northern Europe.
A strong understanding of the life sciences industry, enterprise software sales cycle, and a passion for making market changes with innovative technology is ideal for this role. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales or consultative selling, with a proven track record of sales success in the services (Contract manufacturing) and Generic market segment.
This is a remote position. Location within the Nordics or UK is preferred.
What You'll Do
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Business, IT, and C-level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise Sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentations skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Must have a team-first mentality
- Languages – English
Nice to Have
- 5 years of experience selling enterprise software and related services into life sciences
- Extensive network within the services and Generic markets
- Languages – Any Nordic languages in addition to English
- Understanding of R&D software solutions across Quality, Regulatory, and Clinical areas.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.