Chief Diversity Officer (Remote)
Massachusetts - Boston /
Employee Success – 806-G&A ES Corp /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
As the Chief Diversity Officer, you will give consistent, focused attention to ensuring Veeva is a diverse, inclusive, and equitable place to work. You will drive diversity-related programs including those aimed at recruitment, education, and career development. You will work with our diversity communities to materially advance our diversity programs in a way that is authentic to Veeva. We are looking for a self-directed, hands-on leader. This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Be a thought partner on the design and roll-out of training to help educate all managers on diversity, inclusion, and bias
- Coordinate diversity communities and support their growth and productivity
- Coordinate webinars and events to deepen knowledge, awareness and appreciation across Veeva
- Partner with senior leadership across the organization to measure progress and impact in a way that is authentic to Veeva
- Partner with Talent Attraction on recruitment strategies to ensure broad representation of qualified candidates that will lead to a diverse employee population
- Excellent leadership skills with experience leading teams or projects of 20 or more people
- Strong business acumen with a proven track record of driving business outcomes in a function outside of HR
- Demonstrated thought-leadership and the ability to implement programs that are aligned with company values
- Highly effective communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.