Customer Success Manager - Master Data Management (Remote)
New York - New York City /
Services – 431-Sales Comm CSM NA /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further expand these efforts, Veeva has established a Customer Success Management (CSM) team that will work alongside our product, sales and services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva customers to increase the value they get from Veeva’s Master Data Management software (Veeva Network). In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS MDM program.
We are looking for members of this team to work with Veeva's valued customers across North America. As a key member of the Veeva Network CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
To help calibrate the expectations of this team, the Veeva Network CSM team is not a team of Account Managers that know a little product. It is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
What You'll Do
- Align with key customer MDM stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a strong MDM program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva Network investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Educate customers 1:1 or via webinars of process and/or application best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva Network
- Be a product expert by understanding the capabilities of the product and configuring the product for demo purposes
- Be a customer advocate for ongoing product innovation
- Hands on experience related to Master Data Management, Data Warehousing or System Integrations
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients
- Ability to communicate technical information with business relevance to both technical and business audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilization data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small clients
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with Veeva product implementations
- Experience in Data Governance and/or Data Stewardship
- Experience with Customer Success Programs
- Background in a customer facing role with the intent of improving the customer’s experience with software
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.