Manager - Audience Data Partnerships
New York - New York City
Analytics – 628-Stgy Crossix pdt Mgmt /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
We are looking for a high-performing leader to join our growing Solutions Consulting Audience Segments team in New York. You will serve as a key driver in our business’ commercial success, ensuring the widespread adoption of our audience-targeting solutions. You will build meaningful relationships with our customers and deliver the highest quality audience solutions to exceed client expectations. The position is offered at multiple levels of seniority.
What You'll Do
- Defend our market leader position through accelerated audience revenue growth
- Drive the strategy and product positioning to sell in and launch new brands and campaigns
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Build meaningful relationships with customers and serve as a strategic thought partner or an “extension of their team”
- Ensure we exceed client expectations
- Elevate our go-to-market standards for all Solutions Consultants
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem with 5+ years’ experience at a DSP, SSP, media platform, or Agency
- High-performing client-facing individual contributor with a track record of managing strategic accounts, revenue expansion, and achieving goals
- Expert data storyteller
- Commitment to building meaningful relationships through a consultative sales approach
- Enjoys a dynamic work environment and has strong time management and prioritization skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in healthcare space
- Existing relationships with key agency customers
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $80,000 - $200,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.