Product Support Engineer
Poland - Warsaw /
Product Support – 223-Support Comm EU /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are seeking a talented Product Support Engineer to join our Product Support team. You will be part of a young and exciting company that is recognized as the market leader in the SaaS space with our Industry Cloud for Life Sciences.
This role fits in well as the next step in your career path. Are you coming from Level 1 support and want to make your next step? Looking for a broader range of career options starting from Level 2? Veeva has the answer for you; there are multiple opportunities for you to seize.
Our Product Support team is growing quickly in Poland and Hungary. As a member of the team, you will be tasked with supporting our customers, as well as internal stakeholders, such as our Consulting and Sales Engineering teams. You will work closely with Development and QA teams to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues. You will need to learn and adapt quickly, be persistent and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking.
This is a full-time job with optional on-call responsibilities for weekend coverage. You must be based and be eligible for employment in Poland as Veeva does not anticipate providing support for an employment visa/permit processes.
What You'll Do
- Provide global support covering all issues related to the Veeva product suite
- Learn everything about our software and use that knowledge to ensure client success
- Support the client administrators across multiple organizations
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues
- Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues, and information requests on application capabilities, navigation, installation, or configuration
- Provide coordinated support for getting new releases and configuration changes into production
- Gather information for analysis, carry out the necessary research, set up test environments, replicate issues locally, and propose resolutions or workarounds
- Be a client-facing representative of the Development and Product teams
- Document new processes and keep existing documentation and tools up to date as the environment changes
- Interface with engineering, product management, and professional services when necessary
- Attend daily meetings and provide status updates
- 2+ years of support experience
- The desire to learn new soft and technical skills
- Experience working closely with Development and Technical Operations
- Ability to diagnose and use industry-standard tools and techniques to ensure the application performs to client expectations (e.g., FTP, Postman, AWS Tools)
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Analytical mindset, a natural problem solver with a hands-on approach
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Java, SSO, SQL, HTML
- Knowledge of Zendesk, Jira, and Confluence
Perks & Benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Employee capital plans
- Glasses reimbursement
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Mobile phone & home internet reimbursement
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.