Senior Product Manager (Remote) - Boston Hub
Massachusetts - Boston /
Product Management & Alliances /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior-level Product Manager to build a new significant offering in the Clinical Trials space. You will be building out the capabilities of the Veeva Clinical Network which enables sponsors, patients, and clinical research coordinators to find and work with each other.
You will work closely with customers, sales, consulting, and engineering teams and the result will improve the lives of millions. If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, you might be a good fit for this position.
This is a remote position but the team hub is in the Boston area, so East Coast is preferred.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT, or TN status) for this employment position
What You’ll Do
- Build applications and API’s to support the Veeva Clinical Network connecting Patients, Sponsors, and Sites
- Become the subject matter expert for internal audiences and external customers
- Hands-on design, prototyping, configuring, and validating solutions to ensure we solve the right problems and prioritize them for our patient-facing solutions.
- Communicate specific and actionable requirements to the engineering teams for development
- Help to build the product roadmap and work closely with cross-functional teams to prioritize features.
- Drive innovation through keeping up with the latest software developments, patient software-related trends and distill them into product recommendations
- Assist marketing, sales, and professional services with MyVeeva product expertise
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- Experience in researching and understanding customer and market requirements to develop short and long-term product roadmaps and plans
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Technical background - able to define and write specifications for API-led features. Also comfortable with data modeling and database schemas.
- Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering/QA to define, design, and deliver the product
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with patient-facing software solutions
- Experience in building user-centric design and working closely with UI/UX
Nice to Have
- Prior work in software development
- Computer science degree
- Experience with regulatory requirements and privacy laws, such as HIPAA
- Experience developing consumer-facing solutions in mobile and web
- Understanding of the tools/technology required to build a modern web or mobile application
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.