Director of eLearning Compliance
Pennsylvania - Philadelphia /
Strategy – 841-G&A LearnGxP GM /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Join Veeva as we innovate life sciences training. As the Director of Regulatory Compliance with LearnGxP, you will be responsible for ensuring our library of training assets is constantly updated with the ever-changing global regulations to ensure our customers and their workforce are always in compliance and inspection ready. This role is seeking a leader with a deep understanding of both the global life sciences industry and the ability to work within a team to coordinate changes in a dynamic environment. You will also be expected to become a thought leader in this space and help define the long-term strategy of our training solutions.
The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for and involved in all initiatives put in place to support rapid growth within Veeva.
This is a work-anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for regulatory oversight for all LearnGxP training assets from a global perspective (FDA, ISO, MHRA, EMEA, PIC/S, etc.)
- Compiling and communicating regulatory requirements (e.g. FDA, EMEA global markets, standards, etc.) to multi-functional groups in a concise and precise manner
- Preparing and presenting gap analysis assessments of existing courses within our library
- Act as a SME reviewer for new and existing courseware to ensure product excellence
- Work closely with the other functions to ensure that all regulatory requirements are effectively addressed within our training solutions
- Responsible for supporting the ongoing maintenance of existing training assets and new courses on the roadmap
- Support our business needs through innovative and efficient approaches to achieving compliance requirements that enhance the continuing development and growth of our solutions
- Provide thought leadership and direction to customer/prospect-facing teams to help maintain and secure new business
- Support continuous improvements in our regulatory processes and updates
- Ability to communicate regulatory changes and become a trusted partner for our customers
- Serve as an evangelist in the training space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Support marketing activities such as recording videos, presenting webinars, editing website content, attending conferences, and more
- Engage with communities of practice and manage relationships with customers
- Mentor and develop team members who may not have deep industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline to include; Science, Quality, or Engineering. Master’s degree a plus
- 10+ years of Quality/Regulatory Management in process-based manufacturing for the Pharmaceutical Industry, Cell or Gene Therapy, and/or Medical Device
- Proven general leadership and quality management experience which includes quality execution, analysis, and deadline-driven
- Ability to Project Management in a role with many moving parts
- Customer-first approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Strong work ethic will go the extra mile
- Ability to find solutions to problems
Nice to Have
- Understand other training verticals such as Corporate Compliance, EH&S, etc.
- Experience in business consulting to the life sciences
- Experience in using online training tools (for edits and updates only)
Perks & Benefits
- Work anywhere
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.