Account Partner - CS&G (Contract Services & Generics)
North Carolina - Raleigh /
Sales – 419-Sales R&D Ent NA /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As the Account Partner for Veeva Development Cloud, you will be part of the foundational team representing the Vault Development cloud and Quality solutions (Quality, Regulatory, Clinical, and Safety) to prospects and customers within the CS&G (Contract Services & Generics) market.
You will be responsible for generating opportunities, winning business, and managing strategic relationships within North America.
A strong understanding of the life science industry, enterprise software sales cycle, and a passion for making market changes with innovative technology is ideal. You should have at least 5 years of experience in cloud-based enterprise software sales or consultative selling, with a proven track record of sales success.
What You'll Do
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Business, IT, and C-level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers in addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- 5+ years of combined experience across sales, account management, and consulting services
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise Sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentations skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Must have a team-first mentality
- Languages: English
Nice to Have
- Extensive network within the Life Science market
- Understanding of R&D software solutions across Quality, Regulatory, Clinical, and Safety areas