Solution Consultant/Pre-Sales - MedTech - Quality (Remote)
Pennsylvania - Philadelphia /
Sales – 413-Sales MD&D /
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
If you have the ambition to join an exciting, well-established, modern tech company, and have been seeking the ideal opportunity to do something new and interesting, then Veeva is for you!
Veeva, a provider of true, multitenant cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our MedTech customers achieve their business vision. As a member of our MedTech Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by working with Account Executives and Market Owners to understand customers’ business needs, matching the Vault solution that best meets the customer’s vision, and providing value-based product demonstrations of the MedTech Quality Suite of applications.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique, and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
- Engage with Prospects and Customers to perform effective Discovery sessions
- Provide compelling demonstrations of the Vault solutions to MedTech customers
- Refine demonstrations based on the needs of the MedTech industry
- Manage demonstration environments for MedTech Vaults
- Bid Management and RFx Responses
- Solution Workshops and POC’s
- Solution Design
- Partner Support
- Strategy Support
- Product Development Support
- Marketing Event Support
- 3+ years of experience in the medical device or related industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel 20-30%
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Experience with GMP's, Quality Content, and Training Management operations
- Understanding of Quality System regulations, 21 CFR Part 820, and standards including ISO13485, ISO 14971
- Experience with software solutions used by Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance in the life sciences industry
Nice to Have
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
- Pre-sales experience
- Customer-facing consulting or project experience
- Working knowledge of Regulatory operations, processes, and supporting technologies
- Knowledge of FDA and global Regulatory frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Regulatory submissions - 510(k), PMA, etc.
- Understanding of International product registration management
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.