Lead Analytics Services Associate
New York - New York City /
Crossix – 233-S&M - Crossix CAST /
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
The Customer Analytics team provides actionable insights to both external customers and internal teams.
What You'll Do
- Partner with client service team members to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional data.
- Lead account team’s day to day operations.
- Work closely with clients to develop key performance indicators that enable measurement and optimization of clients’ healthcare marketing.
- Interpret data to provide actionable data-driven insights to help clients optimize their media campaign.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partner teams.
- Assist in development of project reports and presentations.
- Escalate issues, delays, and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions.
- Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines.
- Own all campaign background and metrics.
- Consult with clients regarding development & alignment of data.
- Work with senior members to apply insights to quantitative findings.
- Communicate campaign optimization results to clients to prove value against original business goals.
- Help provide recommendations to various healthcare and media clients using data-proven insights.
What You've Done
- Analytically-oriented problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- MS Office fluency, especially MS Excel; experience with VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, other data manipulation tools a plus.
- Experience with and/or academic background in marketing analytical methodologies (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) and/or other quantitative analytics.
- 1-3 years experience with Digital Ecosystem.
Nice to Have
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
- Someone with an aptitude for media and contextual relevance.
- Have a high degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptable, flexible, and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Exposure to direct marketing, Ad Tech, Mar Tech, or healthcare a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!