Technical Customer Service Associate
Ohio - Columbus /
Product Support – 204-Support GCS /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
This Role is ideal if you are looking to build a career with a company that has track record of success and excellent corporate culture grounded in our values – Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. If you are driven to provide an excellent customer experience and work with software this job is for you!
What You’ll Do
- Advise end users on best practices when using Veeva’s applications
- Identify and resolve client issues associated with Veeva’s applications
- Build strong and professional relationships with all users of Veeva’s applications
- Provide recommendations/feedback on client service improvements and product development
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service, quality and professionalism with customers and coworkers
- Maintain accurate records of all email/telephone/chat correspondence related to the role
- 1+ year relevant experience in a customer service role
- Effective communication, organizational and time management skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate technical information
- Demonstrated competence in standard computer packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to Have
- Fluency in Portuguese or Spanish will be a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Healthy, free, provided snacks
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Private Health Insurance
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.