Director - Crossix Analytics Services
New York - New York City /
Analytics – 458-Sales Crossix Cast /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
Leveraging their knowledge and skillsets, Analytics Services Directors support current clients by showcasing Crossix Analytics Products and Services, sharing best practices, managing ongoing client relationships, and working with a team to execute on the analytics. Successful candidates will possess strong analytics skills, communication skills, and client relationship-building skills and apply that within the Lifesciences marketing space.
What You'll Do
- Manage a significant book of business.
- Inform and advise on Lifesciences marketing decisions leveraging Crossix Data Platform and Products. Execute on your assigned business goals including client adoption and use of the data to make strategic decisions.
- Achieve customer success. Communicate with partners and clients, building relationships and trust, and seen as a strategic point of contact.
- Project management. Working through a results-driven account team to deliver on scoped work.
- Be a leader on the team. Coach, train, mentor in project and client service best practices.
- Responsible for storytelling with data and strategic direction of your accounts, as well as working through complex analytics with the team.
- Support product development efforts through client services feedback.
- 8+ years in an analytical role
- 5+ years of client-facing experience
- Ability to use critical thinking to identify issues or concerns prior to them becoming a problem
- Experience leading consultative analytics engagements with clients
- Strong project management skills
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Base pay: $140,000.00 - $230,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.