Senior Product Manager - Consumer Products & Chemical (Remote)
France - Paris /
Outside Life Sciences – 747-R&D OLS PM /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is looking for a high-energy, passionate Senior Product Manager responsible for our Vault Regulatory and Quality products targeted at Consumer Products and Chemical industries in Europe. This is a critical position that will help support our EU customers and field teams. You will be focused on working across three main pillars:
Product – serving as the subject matter expert for Vault Regulatory and Quality products in Europe. This includes identifying new product capabilities, the configuration of existing features, as well as the ability to present product roadmaps to internal and external stakeholders.
Customer Success – working as a product evangelist, sharing best practices, customer advocate and working with our customer success teams to ensure success with our products in Europe
Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Support – participating in pre-sales activities such as RFPs and assisting services for key project implementations
You must be adept at both in-the-details product execution and confident in working directly with customers and presenting at user forums and conferences. As the first product manager for Vault Regulatory and Quality products in Europe, you will be a key component to the success of these products in Europe.
This is a remote position. The role is based in France.
What You'll Do
- Collecting and synthesizing EU regional input from customers, prospects, partners, executives, sales, services and provide this to app product teams to ensure product fit for the EU market
- Evangelize products and become the EU Vault Regulatory and Quality subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market-facing communications in Europe
- Build relationships with EU customers during implementation and post-deployment and be a trusted partner for feedback and roadmap education
- Educate and provide support to internal field teams on the product(s) and future roadmap through written materials, demonstrations, and articulation of best practices in how to best use Vault to solve business problems
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders (e.g. application development, operations, etc. – including those at company headquarters) to manage resources, timelines, and issue conflict
- If appropriate, author first versions of feature overviews for EU specific requirements to educate app product teams and collaborate closely during specification review and handoff to engineering
- Be a role model for the company culture
- 5+ years of enterprise application experience with a highly configurable, metadata-based system/platform in product management, software consulting or comparable role
- Experience in researching and understanding client and market requirements to drive short and long-term product direction
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment with little direct supervision
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Excellent communication skills in English; written, verbal and formal presentation
- A strong sense of professional ethics
- Based in France and fluent in English and French
- Willingness to travel approximately 1 week per month to customer sites and 1 week per quarter to Veeva HQ in Pleasanton, California, or Veeva offices in Toronto, Canada
- Experience interacting with customers, development, and services teams, both local and remote
Nice to Have
- Experience with enterprise software
- Knowledge of software validation processes and requirements
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.