Employee Success Business Partner (Central Europe)
Poland - Warsaw /
Employee Success – 806-G&A ES Corp /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is seeking an experienced and driven Employee Success Business Partner to deliver critical employee services and processes to our teams within Hungary and Poland. You will work directly with our regional and country leaders, helping to support and grow teams across both markets. You will also contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative Veeva culture as we globally scale at a rapid pace.
As the Employee Success Business Partner, you’ll lead key projects that will focus on operational excellence and help Veeva continue to grow, scale, and drive employee success. Such projects may include streamlining core HR processes or designing a retention program framework. You will demonstrate your ability to work in a global and cross-functional team environment and be part of a high-growth environment.
You must be based in Poland and be eligible for employment in the EU. This position is a Work Anywhere role within Poland.
What You'll Do
- Enable business growth by ensuring an engaging work environment and high-performance culture where employees can do their best within Hungary and Poland
- Create talent focus, including performance management, internal mobility, and overall development
- Be a consultant and a counselor to leaders and people managers; translate business needs into HR programs
- Provide expertise on employee relations matters, change management, compensation, learning and development, and recognition programs
- Be the guardian of the employee lifecycle and partner with Employee Success Associates to ensure the right support at scale, including onboarding, employee transfers, compensation changes, leaves of absence, and offboarding
- Provide insightful data on retention and employee experience to proactively recommend systemic improvements
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue; design and quickly implement solutions that may cut across multiple disciplines or support functions
- 7+ years working experience, 3+ years experience as an HR Business Partner, preferably in a product/tech or professional services organization
- Strong knowledge and experience within the Polish market with a clear understanding of the talent and employee relations landscape
- Clear demonstration of strong judgment, coaching, influencing, and problem-solving
- Self-driven, autonomous, and a team player
- Employee relations experience, working through complex situations and escalations
- Ability to assess needs, understand core issues, and achieve results proactively
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English and Polish
- Highly resourceful and comfortable working with ambiguity
Nice to Have
- Fluency in any other European languages
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.