Senior Consultant - Veeva Events Implementation (Remote)
Pennsylvania - Philadelphia /
Services – Services : CRM Svcs /
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Are you an innovative thinker who is interested in architecting industry-leading Life Sciences SaaS solutions? We are looking for a highly motivated and entrepreneurial professional to lead the delivery of Veeva CRM Events Management implementations for our customers. Veeva Events Management is part of the Veeva CRM suite of Products and helps our Life Sciences customers conduct strategic meetings like Speaker Programs, Ad-boards, Sponsorships and Exhibits etc.
In addition to leading and ensuring success for our Customers, you will serve as the “product expert”, representing all aspects of our product technology to peers, customers and partners. You will lead and define customer requirements discovery sessions and deliver industry leading solutions, ensure solution quality, and navigate project and political challenges to drive successful projects.
The ideal candidate has a keen focus in delivering exceptional customer success, thrives as a self-starter, and is excited to push the envelope. While the position is focused towards Veeva’s Events Management product, candidates may at times also be required to lead or be involved in Veeva’s other products as well.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You’ll Do
- Lead business process discovery workshops, software implementation projects, solution design requirements workshops
- Lead and mentor team members if required
- Design, configure and document the solutions to be delivered
- Work closely with business and IT staff from the clients to understand their requirements. Think critically to help them design the solution they actually need; not just the solution they think they need
- Act as primary customer liaison managing communication between project team, customer and internal stakeholders
- Be recognized as an expert in Veeva CRM Events Management
- Plan, manage, and perform application build, test, and deployment activities
- Plan for hyper-care and post-go live support activities and produce high quality knowledge transfer documents and/or deliverables
- Must have 2 + year’s experience implementing and leading CRM and/or other Cloud based solutions for clients on Salesforce.com platform
- Strong presentation solution design skills are essential
- Ability to travel approximately 30% (no current travel due to COVID)
- Bachelor's Degree required
Nice to Have
- Experience working with the life sciences industry is preferred
- Experience working with Apex, Visualforce and advanced Salesforce.com concepts is preferred
- Experience in conducting/coordinating Strategic Meetings Management for Life-sciences/Pharmaceutical industry
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you currently reside in the State of Colorado, relocation would be required for this position.