Ohio - Columbus /
QA & Release Engineering – 706-R&D Comm QA /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Systems is looking for an driven and enthusiastic Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product. As part of Veeva CRM Multi Channel software QA team, you will be given an opportunity to test a high quality product that was built from scratch. We are a dynamic team who takes pride in building great software and making customers happy.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement test strategies
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Build effective test cases that are used for manual and automation testing
- Participate and contribute in product code reviews
- Participate in product and feature designs with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Collaborate with the broader team to identify, understand and resolve the root cause of defects and customer escalations
- Document test cases and outcomes within a test case management application
- Clearly document and explain defects found in defect tracking system
- Configure and Maintain test environments
- 1+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- BS in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing
- Familiarity with database and SQL development
- Familiarity with Java, Python, or other object oriented programming language
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver high quality product in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in Java, Python, or other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with products like Jira, Confluence, TestRail is an advantage
- Working with highly available, software-as-a-service platforms
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.