Canada - Toronto
Vault – 745-R&D OLS Dev
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
iOS Engineers for Consumer Goods, Chemical and Cosmetics sectors at Veeva strive to become the leading applications that our customers use to streamline their operation through the use of digital devices. You will play a key part in creating apps that deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers. You’re creative, highly-technical, detailed, and able to partner closely with fellow engineers and product managers. If you are up for the challenge of building enterprise iOS applications for one of the fastest growing public tech companies, you should join our team.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build features
- Use a pragmatic TDD approach to develop high-quality software that doesn't need to be assured by a QA team before it's deployed to production
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedule
- 5+ years building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object-oriented background
- High proficiency with Swift, Objective-C and iOS Frameworks
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Experience working with iOS frameworks (Core Data, SQLite, Core Animation
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Perks & Benefits
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto
- Snacks, beverages, and weekly lunches from local restaurants
- Team events and rec league sports teams
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Weekly yoga classes
- Ping pong and other games
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.