Team Lead, Data Operations - Link for Clinical (Remote)
Hungary - Budapest /
Link – 240-Link Data Ops /
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The vision of our Link product family is to connect life sciences with key people to improve research and care. Link for Clinical is a product that enables clinical operations teams to identify and select higher-performing clinical trial sites and investigators.
As one of our production Team Leads, you lead and develop a remote team of data curators that use Web research to create data about clinical trials, while following compliance and quality standards. You design data production processes and drive process improvements as well as technology improvements. You partner with quality control to identify and eliminate the root causes of quality issues.
To thrive in your role, you are highly motivated to lead and have a “can-do” attitude. You are results-oriented, analytical, and socially skilled. You communicate effectively with managers, analysts, and Web researchers to deliver results with high quality and speed.
You enjoy working remotely and at speed in multi-cultural teams. If you are excited about leadership, operations, and working for a fast-growing tech company, we are the optimal fit.
What You'll Do
- Hire and lead a remote team of 30+ data curators
- Design, refine and optimize Web research processes
- Plan, control, and execute data production
- Define and report KPIs with root causes and actions
- Support cross-team technology innovation and implementation
- Escalate all risks and incidents early and unambiguously
- Develop a positive team culture that is detail-oriented, highly motivated, and fun
- University degree in a business-related field (e.g. business studies, international management, industrial engineering, information systems)
- 1+ years of experience (including internships)
- Proven knowledge in business process design, management, and optimization
- Skilled with spreadsheets (Excel, Google Docs)
- Strong communication skills in English
Nice to Have
- Education or work experience in the life science/healthcare industry, ideally with clinical trials
- Remote team management experience
- SQL knowledge
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development budget
- A significant contribution to the pension fund
- Annual budget to support a non-profit organization of your choosing
- Life insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.