Field Marketing - Associate Director
Massachusetts - Boston /
Marketing – 502-Mktg Comm /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As an Associate Director of Marketing Programs/Field Marketing, you will develop and execute integrated marketing plans to meet or exceed the North American pipeline goals. You will work closely with sales, market strategists, and product marketing teams in a dynamic and rapidly growing market.
Qualified candidates can live anywhere in the continental U.S.
What You'll Do
- Oversee and drive demand generation and field marketing plans to support revenue objectives of growing existing base and acquiring new customers
- Own strategy, development, and execution of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to demand generation campaigns/nurtures, field events, user events, industry events/tradeshows, webinars, digital, and PR
- Develop fresh campaign and program approaches to break into new and competitive markets
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for pharma/life sciences purchasing
- Manage relevant agencies and 3rd parties in the execution of programs
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs
- Track and measure all marketing programs and optimize resources against objectives and budget
- 10+ years experience in demand generation/field marketing
- 5+ years of recent experience within marketing B2B enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
- Ability to turn vision into strategy and a marketing plan
- Experience breaking into new markets with a strong competitive landscape
- Integrated marketing program planning, execution, and reporting experience
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, and analytical
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual program budgets
- Experience in vendor management and negotiating
- Hands-on experience with sales and marketing automation systems
- Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel 10%
Nice to Have
- SaaS company experience
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
- Life sciences industry experience a plus
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. For US compensation ranges click here.