Senior Marketing Data Analyst
New York - New York City /
Crossix – 232-R&D - Crossix Central Analytics /
Crossix is a health-focused technology company dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics and innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Crossix, a Veeva Company, provides our clients with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Crossix knows that our employees are integral to our success, which is why we have created an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Crossix is headquartered in midtown Manhattan with opportunities to work in our NYC office and other locations around the country. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in opportunities for professional development and career growth, and provide other amenities like a beautiful rooftop, team bonding activities, etc.
Connect marketing exposure and patient health data to determine the incremental impact of exposure to a variety of media channels. Leverage Crossix’ proprietary technology and data assets. Mentor junior analysts.
What You'll Do
- Deliver rigorous, high-quality analytics at scale
- Deploy proprietary, best-in-class big data and analytical technology to measure the impact of creative messaging on patient behavior
- Develop broad understanding of disease and treatment categories
- Visualize results to tease out data-driven stories
- Drive operational excellence
- Maintain consistently high standards of analytical excellence in delivery in the midst of a rapidly evolving business
- Work with data science teams to contribute to advanced analytics projects
- Step up to leadership
- Work closely with account management teams to understand the nuances of how to answer business questions with data & hypothesis testing
- Be part of broader team’s efforts to develop and test new methodologies; provide ground-level support for key re- engineering efforts
- Become your team’s main technical resource
- Live and breathe a dynamic culture of relentless testing, measurement, and optimization
What You've Done
- BA or equivalent in adjacent quantitative field. Educational experience in statistics, economics, psychology, operations research is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of practical analytics experience with an emphasis on A/B and hypothesis testing OR advanced degree in relevant discipline. Familiarity with marketing analytics methodologies (A/B testing, applied regression, multi-touch attribution solutions, etc)
- Proficient in at least one programming language used for data analysis (e.g., SAS, R, SQL, STATA, Python, etc)
Nice to Have
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
- Experience measuring or delivering media in digital, television, or other channels
- Exposure to healthcare, pharma, or other life sciences business
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
If this role and our exciting company culture seem appealing to you, please apply! We want to continue to grow our diverse team of hardworking and humble people who are passionate about their work. We hope that’s you!