Ohio - Columbus
CRM – 702-R&D Comm Dev
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is currently seeking talented Sustaining Engineers in Columbus, Ohio, to join our CRM Development Team. We have multiple openings. As a Sustaining Engineer, you will be charged with troubleshooting and fixing critical product issues. You’ll also help build tools for supporting and monitoring our CRM products.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshoot critical customer reported issues in the Veeva CRM products
- Learn everything about the Veeva CRM modules and use that knowledge to ensure our customers are successful
- Build tools to help with fixing and troubleshooting product issues
- Collaborate with the Development, Support, Product, and QA teams to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex Customer issues
- Identify problems that may impact multiple customers
- A self-motivated, self-described techy/developer, eager to learn new software
- Experience with troubleshooting web and mobile apps built with Java, HTML/CSS, APEX, C# and Objective-C
- Hands on experience with SQL querying and working with data
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in an environment with high visibility and high expectations
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills to reduce customer concerns in urgent or critical situations
- Ability to technically collaborate with product engineers while troubleshooting customer escalations
- Experience in scripting (Batch, Perl, Bash, Ruby, Groovy, or similar languages)
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and the Force.com platform
- Experience with AWS
- Experience using Kibana
- Experience in areas of performance, security, interoperability, compatibility, usability
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.