Content Marketing Manager/Senior Content Marketing Manager (Remote)
Illinois - Chicago /
Marketing – 508-Mktg R&D /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The content marketing manager plays a key role helping drive our efforts to establish thought leadership, engage and educate customers and prospects. This individual is responsible for producing, developing, and maximizing the use of highly engaging content.
You will create, reuse, and maximize the use of compelling, impactful content that advances thought leadership and promotes the value of Veeva. This individual will work on content marketing initiatives across multiple media and formats to drive awareness and engagement along the buyer’s journey.
What You'll Do
- Partner with marketing team to map out content strategies and needs that support and extend marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term.
- Research, write, and edit marketing content to advance thought leadership, attract prospects, and educate existing customers. Content not limited to blog posts, eBooks, social media posts, video scripts, infographics, emails, newsletters, case studies, videos, interactive content, and web copy.
- Leverage, reuse, and repurpose existing high-performance assets to increase reach and visibility across buyers.
- Work with marketing team to integrate content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing team to craft content to support programs that drive momentum and engagement for Veeva via digital and social channels.
- Ensure created content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice. Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style.
- Partner with the digital team to ensure content is optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Proactively develop standards, processes, and best practices for innovative content creation, distribution, and repurposing.
- Report on and review content performance to enable optimization based on those results.
- Create and manage a resource library of content inventory.
- Bachelor's degree in English, marketing, or equivalent.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills. Proven editorial skills.
- Well organized with a very high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Highly creative with a desire to collaborate on the development and management of engaging and original content through different channels.
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize activities effectively under aggressive timelines, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently
- Team player
- Able to clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Please submit writing samples with application.
Nice to Have
- Previous content marketing experience.
- Experience in enterprise software or high-tech.
- Experience working remotely and globally.
- Life sciences industry experience a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.