Lead Data Analyst
Massachusetts - Boston /
Employee Success – 806-G&A ES Corp /
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is looking for a Lead, Data Analyst to support our global Talent Attraction team. This role will report to the VP of Talent Attraction and act as the subject-matter expert on our talent tech stack, integrations, data, and reporting. Veeva is on track to double in size to 10,000 employees by 2025. This high visibility and impact role will allow Veeva to make data-driven decisions to attract the best talent in the world.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Client-facing analysis with experience presenting to senior leaders. Can create and deliver rigorous, high-quality analytics at scale.
- Visualize results to tease out data-driven stories.
- Drive operational excellence and maintain consistently high standards.
- Use data and predictive analytics to identify trends and solutions.
- Work closely with all of Employee Success to understand the nuances of how to answer business questions with data & hypothesis testing.
- Become the subject matter expert on the team.
- Live and breathe a dynamic culture of relentless testing, measurement, and optimization.
- Mentor associates
What You've Done
- BA or equivalent in an adjacent quantitative field.
- 3+ years of practical analytics experience Familiarity with people, business or marketing analytics methodologies.
- Proficient in at least one programming language used for data analysis (e.g., SQL, Python, Domo, Google Data Studio, ATS, and HRIS)
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.