Application Support Engineer
Hungary - Budapest /
Professional Services – 225-Support Vault EU /
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are currently seeking a talented Application Support Engineer in Budapest to join our Vault Product Support team. You will be part of a dynamic team charged with supporting our customers, as well as internal stakeholders (Consulting, Sales and Engineering teams). You will work closely with Development and QA to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve complex software issues. In this role, you will need to
learn and adapt quickly, be persistent, and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking. You will be part of an exciting company that is recognized as a market leader in the SaaS space with our Industry Cloud for Life Sciences.
This is a full-time M-F job with rotational on-call responsibilities for weekend coverage.
What You'll Do
- Learn everything about Veeva Vault and use that knowledge to ensure client success
- Handle inquiries regarding technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
- Support the client administrators as a representative of the Development and Product teams.
- Maintain Product Support Knowledge Base
- Self-motivated, self-described “techie” who is eager to learn new software. Have you designed a personal website? Built a mobile app for a friend’s company? Tell us about it! We look at any and all prior experience, even unofficial
- Experience in a Software Support role possibly in a cloud/hosted software environment
- Desire to learn new soft and technical skills and to coach, mentor and train peers throughout the organization
- Experience working with any Documentation Management Software
- Ability to replicate issues locally and propose resolutions or workarounds
- Ability to diagnose and use industry-standard tools and techniques to assure the application performs to client expectation
- Confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers, from technical personnel to C-level executives, in urgent or critical situations
Perks & Benefits
- Stock options
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Free snacks, fruits, and beverages in the office
- Free company lunch every Tuesday
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.