Ohio - Columbus
CRM – 702-R&D Comm Dev
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
iOS Engineers at Veeva strive to become the leading applications for pharmaceutical reps as they meet with healthcare providers around the globe. You will play a key part in creating apps that deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers. You’re creative, highly-technical, detailed, and able to partner closely with fellow engineers and product managers. If you are up for the challenge of building enterprise iOS applications for one of the fastest growing public tech companies, you should join our team.
Day in a life of an iOS engineer
- Work on technical designs, identify issues, and deliver compelling mobile solutions
- Contribute to plan sprints and write stories
- Support continuous improvement.
- Investigate alternatives, new technologies and present them for architectural review
- Participate throughout the development life cycle
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build features
- Use a pragmatic TDD approach to develop high quality software that doesn't need to be assured by a QA team before it's deployed to production
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedule
- 3+ years building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object-oriented background
- High proficiency with Swift/Objective-C and iOS Frameworks
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Experience working with iOS frameworks (Core Data, SQLite, Core Animation
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.