Principal Software Engineer - C# - WPF/XAML Desktop
Washington - Seattle /
Engineering – Engineering /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Do you appreciate the craftsmanship in software development and take pride in your work? Do you enjoy high levels of autonomy and end-to-end feature ownership in the fastest-growing cloud application suite in the life science industry? Be a part of a smart, highly motivated team building customer-facing software products that will improve many people’s lives and make a significant impact on society.
What You'll Do
- Build large-scale state-of-the-art Windows Applications using WPF/SQLite, MVVM design principles
- Solve complex problems into solid solutions in a timely manner
- Lead technical strategy, such as finding and investigating new technologies to present for architectural review
- Directly collaborate with all product Stakeholders/Architects and contribute towards product definition and development
- Role model mentoring every member of the technical team
- 10+ years of experience with Windows Application development using C#, multi-year experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, efficient code in a team environment
- Authority with Object Oriented Design, MVVM design principles, Windows10 UI design patterns, and standards
- Well-versed and able to direct/guide teams on XAML and WPF
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and organization skills
- Sound understanding of the development process through all stages: requirements, development, testing, release, and customer support
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
- Must be able to work core hours of 9 am-5 pm PST
Nice to Have
- Experience with CRM Applications
- Experience with the Salesforce development platform
- Experience with building metadata-driven user interfaces
- Experience with C++\CLI for interfacing with 3rd party C++ API’s
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.