Customer Success Manager, Vault CDMS (Remote)
Massachusetts - Boston /
CDMS – Services : CDMS Svcs /
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further these efforts, Veeva is now expanding our Customer Success Management (CSM) team with CDMS Services. We work alongside our product, sales, and services team to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named CDMS customers to increase the value they get from Veeva Vault CDMS. In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a Vault CDMS program.
As a member of the CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics, and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success. The CSM team is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
This is a remote position. Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Aligning with key customer CDMS stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a stronger CDMS management program
- Become a customer advocate, working closely with other Veeva teams (Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future
- Act as the customers’ trusted advisor, providing guidance where/when necessary
- Help the Customer achieve their business vision by ensuring optimal product utilization for all features and functionality of the CDMS product. This includes, where appropriate coordinating discussions to review Customer business processes.
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva Vault CDMS investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Providing Veeva Vault CDMS release management best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva Vault CDMS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills (materials, delivery, listening skills, eye contact)
- 2-4+ years of work experience in the Life Sciences Industry
- 2+ years in EDC consulting, configuration, or product management
- Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CRO’s and academic & public health organizations).
- Direct experience with systems such as Medidata RAVE, Oracle/Phase Forward InForm, Medidata Balance, Oracle IRT, IVRS, coding applications, eSource, and other clinical technologies
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilization data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small clients
- Ability to handle multiple customers and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements
- Ability to travel up to 20% (domestic and international) as deemed necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- SMB & Enterprise customer experience
- Experience with product adoption & enablement
- Experience in other Veeva Vault Clinical applications (eTMF, CTMS, SSU, etc.)
- Locality to a major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL; Raleigh, NC
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.