Revenue Operations Analyst
Ohio - Columbus /
Finance & Accounting – 808-G&A Finance /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for a Revenue Analyst to join our driven and high-impacting Revenue team. Must be an excellent teammate who is hands-on, highly detail-oriented, and process-driven. Should also be a critical thinker that can jump into the details while understanding the bigger picture. If you are a passionate individual with strong regard for customer support and would like the opportunity to support our North America Sales team, this is the role for you.
What You'll Do
- Review all incoming orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to company bookings and revenue recognition guidelines
- Processing executed subscription sales orders
- Invoicing for subscription orders
- Support and training of Veeva’s sales force
- Monthly close reporting and reconciliations
- Special projects as needed
- 3+ years of operations experience, finance operations experience a plus
- Strong focus on customer service with an emphasis on timely and accurate communication
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and remain organized
- Ability to problem-solve and navigate complex situations
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Motivated individual with the ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Nice to Have
- Experience in Net Suite
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience with SOX
Perks & Benefits
- Catered healthy lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous professional development