Solution Consultant - MedTech Clinical Data Management
Pennsylvania - Philadelphia /
Sales – 413-Sales MD&D /
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva’s Solution Consultants are an integral part of our sales team, supporting our Market Strategists and Account Partners as product experts in the sales cycle. As a Clinical Data Management Solution Consultant on our growing MedTech team, you will provide product and process expertise in the form of consultative discussions, demonstrations, and conference room pilots with Veeva’s customers and prospects. This involves working to understand the needs of each customer, tailoring an event to show how our software meets those needs, and working through any objections and issues that arise along the way.
You do not need to have experience working in software sales to be considered for this role – some of our most successful solution consultants come out of industry - but you do need to understand MedTech companies, have a working knowledge of clinical trials and data management, and enjoy working directly with software.
What You'll Do
- Support the sales process by presenting tailored demonstrations of our Clinical Data Management products and solutions to Veeva’s MedTech customers
- Build strong relationships with key personnel at customers and prospects during the selling process, acting as a product and subject matter expert during opportunities and demonstrations
- Provide compelling demonstrations, workshops, and proofs of concept of Veeva’s Clinical Data Management suite. This includes EDC, Coder, CDB, connections between our systems, and others as they are developed in the future.
- Participate in responses to Requests for Proposals for our products and solutions
- Work with Veeva Market Strategists and Product Managers to provide feedback from the field that shapes our product direction
- Work with our professional services teams to ensure a smooth handoff from a successful sale to the implementation process
- Support Veeva at company-sponsored and industry marketing events as a participant
- Manage demonstration environments for our MedTech Clinical Data Management solutions
- Approximately 5 years of experience in a clinical data management role in MedTech – this can be either working directly for a MedTech company or as a service provider to the industry.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical data management in MedTech, preferably gained through firsthand work executing clinical trials.
- An understanding of how clinical trial technologies are purchased at a MedTech company
- Excellent presentation skills
- A willingness to travel domestically 20-30% of the time, possibly more if you are located outside of our main customer locations
Nice to Have
- Solution Consulting, Pre-sales, or Sales Engineering experience
- Experience with Veeva Clinical Data Management solutions
- Other consulting experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.