Content Marketing Associate
Massachusetts - Boston
Marketing – 503-Mktg Corp /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a passionate Content Marketing Associate to provide editorial and operational support to our growing marketing team. The successful candidate is an exceptional writer and project manager with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible copy. Working closely with key partners across marketing, this individual will play a crucial role in helping us drive brand awareness, affinity, and conversion through the strategic use of content.
What You'll Do
- Write and edit a variety of content, from blog posts and social media posts to contributed articles, case studies, and more
- Provide project management support to the content marketing team, helping ensure projects are completed on time and in an efficient manner
- Assist with monthly reporting on content performance
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels
- Collaborate with internal teams such as product marketing, field marketing, creative, and comms to drive content planning and execution
- Maintain our internal library of content marketing resources and training materials
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and bring new ideas for us to explore and test
- 2+ years of experience in an editorial or content-related role
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English or related field
- Writing samples that demonstrate exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Curiosity and interest in life sciences
Nice to Have
- Experience in a B2B software or technology company
- Familiarity with the life sciences industry
- Experience working with remote and global teams
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $50,000 - $100,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.