Associate Vault Product Support Engineer
Ohio - Columbus /
Product Support – 207-Support R&D /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are currently seeking a talented Associate Vault Product Support Engineer to join our busy Vault Product Support Team. This role is ideal if you are looking to build a career with an exciting company that has a track record of success and excellent corporate culture grounded in our values – Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed.
As a member of the Product Support team, you will be charged with supporting our customers, as well as internal stakeholders, such as our Consulting and Sales Engineering teams. If you are driven to provide an excellent customer experience and work with software this job is for you!
What You'll Do
- Maintain high-level customer satisfaction and customer service skills
- Complete technical administrative software tasks to assist users
- Develop product expertise across key platform areas within the Veeva Vault software
- Identify and troubleshoot customer issues associated with Veeva’s applications
- Build strong and professional relationships with users of Veeva’s applications
- Document solutions, workarounds, and create knowledge articles in standard Customer Service Portal
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a customer service role and/or equivalent education (Ex. Associate’s Degree or certification)
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate technical information
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a timely manner
- Demonstrated competence in standard computer packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in a customer service role at a software or IT company
- Experience as a software systems administrator
- Beginner web development experience
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional departments and teams
Perks & Benefits
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.