Massachusetts - Boston /
Generation Veeva – 806-G&A ES Corp /
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
* Now hiring for 2024 start dates: Summer (June/July), October.
Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Each path is designed to develop you professionally in a supportive environment. Workshops, mentors, career path planning and on the job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as an Associate Consultant in our Consultant Development Program. The role is specifically designed for fresh graduates who are interested in learning more about cloud-based software solutions and technical consultancy (no coding skills required!). You will be developing your technical and soft skills helping you grow into a subject matter expert at Veeva. You will build Consulting skills, Application Functional and Technical proficiency, and knowledge of the Life Sciences Industry. If you have a passion for how technology can improve industries that impact our everyday lives, this may be the job for you!
You can read more about our recruitment process and Life at Veeva as an Associate Consultant here.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Work as part of a project team and collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Project Managers
- Learn technical consulting, software solution design, industry business processes and project management skills
- Participate in business process discovery workshops with customers, gather requirements and support fit/gap analysis
- Configure (tailor) Veeva products to match customer needs under the guidance of experienced Solution Architects
- Help with building and testing the solution, training customers and final deployment
- Create documentation of system requirements and design to help complete successful implementations
- Explain solutions to a variety of audiences and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design
- Guide customer project teams to apply business and technical best practices
- Bachelors Degree with strong academic performance
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience
- Don’t have a university degree? That’s OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- Willingness to travel as needed up to 25-50% of the time
- Preference to work from home when not traveling
- Ability to manage time in person and remotely, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Desire to work in an intense, fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Interest and/or experience working with software
- Passion to use technology to make business processes more efficient
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Nice to Have
- Degree in Business/Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Biomed/biochem Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degree/work experience
- An internship or experience with a pharma company
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
- Teaching experience such as working as a tutor, classroom assistant/TA
- Programming experience or knowledge of Relational Database concepts
- CRM System Knowledge (Salesforce preferred) and/or Document Management Systems