Associate Software Engineer
Ohio - Columbus
Employee Success – 806-G&A ES Corp
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
You’re a front-end, back-end, or mobile software developer (including iOS and Windows Tablet) who likes to work on small teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, releasing features every four weeks. Help us design our solutions. Contribute to technical and functional design decisions, troubleshoot and provide technical product support, and be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Drive all aspects of the software development cycle: design, implementation, tuning, testing, and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own, delivering products within the schedules and timelines
- Contribute to technical design decisions for the product
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Overall GPA must be 3.0 or higher
- Programming experience in Java
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Relevant internship/project experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.