Director, Alliance Management
Velsera – Commercial /
Welcome to the era of Velsera! Seven Bridges, Pierian & UgenTec have combined to become Velsera.
Velsera is the precision engine company. We empower researchers, scientists, and clinicians to drive precision R&D, expand access to, and more effectively leverage analytics at the point of care.
We unify technology-enabled solutions and scientific expertise to enable a continuous flow of knowledge across the global healthcare ecosystem. This interweaves diverse biomedical communities, allowing them to build upon each other’s success and accelerate medical breakthroughs that positively impact human health. With our headquarters in Boston, MA we are rapidly growing and expanding our team which currently has over 800 employees located in 14 different countries!
We are looking for a dynamic partner and thinker – someone who can quickly gain the trust of our partners while aligning and executing their needs internally. You will work with C-level decision makers to identify and close the next program with each partner. You will think strategically about all of Velsera’s product portfolio and identify new opportunities with our partners, even identifying new partners.
What will you do?
- Gain the trust of our current partners and make sure their projects are delivered successfully and the partners are delighted.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to align product roadmaps and needs of the partners.
- Identify and negotiate upsells and future projects with partners.
- Think strategically about new projects and strategic direction that the partners can/should be doing.
What you bring to the table.
- Exceptional ability to create rapport with existing partners, understand their needs, and partner with internal project managers to delight partners and deliver beyond expectations.
- Team player – successfully coordinate internally with project managers, engineering, product, and science teams.
- Excel at gaining trust of the partner, identify and engage top leadership, and define new projects.
- Identify upsell opportunities with each partnership, leveraging Velsera’s entire range of products and capabilities.
- Expert at connecting the dots between external organizations and multiple Velsera products.
- Understanding of / ability to quickly learn multiple ecosystems (I.e. NIH, NCI, international nonprofits) and partners in each.
- Experience with government agencies/programs (I.e. NIH, NCI, FDA) a significant plus.
What do we offer?
Velsera stands for a stimulating atmosphere where you can grow your capabilities in an open company culture. We want you to do the work you feel great at, or that you would like to become great at. You’ll work for a mission driven organization that is making a true difference in the scientific and healthcare space.
Next to that, we offer competitive salaries including:
- A full-suite of industry leading benefits
- Remote work flexibility
If you feel like this could be the next big thing for you, make sure you’re not going to miss out and have a chat with us!
Our core values:
People first. We create collaborative and supportive environments by operating with respect and flexibility to promote mental, emotional and physical health. We practice empathy by treating others the way they want to be treated and assuming positive intent. We are proud of our inclusive diverse team and humble ourselves to learn about and build our connection with each other.
Patient focused. We act with swift determination without sacrificing our expectations of quality. We are driven by providing exceptional solutions for our customers to positively impact patient lives. Considering what is at stake, we challenge ourselves to develop the best solution, not just the easy one.
Integrity. We hold ourselves accountable and strive for transparent communication to build trust amongst ourselves and our customers. We take ownership of our results as we know what we do matters and collectively we will change the healthcare industry. We are thoughtful and intentional with every customer interaction understanding the overall impact on human health.
Curious. We ask questions and actively listen in order to learn and continuously improve. We embrace change and the opportunities it presents to make each other better. We strive to be on the cutting edge of science and technology innovation by encouraging creativity.
Impactful. We take our social responsibility with the seriousness it deserves and hold ourselves to a high standard. We improve our sustainability by encouraging discussion and taking action as it relates to our natural, social and economic resource footprint. We are devoted to our humanitarian mission and look for new ways to make the world a better place.
Velsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Velsera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.