Velsera – Commercial /
Welcome to the era of Velsera! Seven Bridges, Pierian & UgenTec have combined to become Velsera.
Velsera is the precision engine company. We empower researchers, scientists, and clinicians to drive precision R&D, expand access to, and more effectively leverage analytics at the point of care.
We unify technology-enabled solutions and scientific expertise to enable a continuous flow of knowledge across the global healthcare ecosystem. This interweaves diverse biomedical communities, allowing them to build upon each other’s success and accelerate medical breakthroughs that positively impact human health. With our headquarters in Boston, MA we are rapidly growing and expanding our team which currently has over 800 employees located in 14 different countries!
As a content manager at Velsera, you will be part of an industry-leading team that develops comprehensive software solutions to drive a continuous flow of data and knowledge from discovery to diagnosis to clinical care and back again. You will be a key member of the Commercial Marketing team, specifically working within the area of Brand & Communications to build awareness of Velsera and its solutions through brand marketing, PR & media, corporate communications, content research and generation, and other tasks.
We are looking for a savvy content manager to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. As a content manager, you will be required to research and understand desired target audiences, manage the content creation process and monitor industry trends. To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. A skilled content specialist should be an expert storyteller with impeccable writing and editing skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborating with Commercial Marketing, Product Marketing, Commercial leadership and teams and other stakeholders to ideate and define content goals.
- Researching content and market trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Supporting the development and execution of content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and achieve goals for marketing, demand generation and brand awareness.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms -- including blogs, websites, press releases and social media -- that attracts target audiences and delivers on conversion goals.
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to build brand awareness of Velsera and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Collaborating with Marketing team members to ensure that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and news to help guide the company’s content strategy.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, communications or similar.
- A minimum of five years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications or similar.
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and work in a time-sensitive environment.
- Familiarity with common productivity, publishing and marketing automation platforms, such as the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Hubspot and similar.
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO and PPC.
What do we offer?
Velsera stands for a stimulating atmosphere where you can grow your capabilities in an open company culture. We want you to do the work you feel great at, or that you would like to become great at. You’ll work for a mission driven organization that is making a true difference in the scientific and healthcare space.
Next to that, we offer competitive salaries including:
- A full-suite of industry leading benefits (list by location)
- Remote work flexibility
If you feel like this could be the next big thing for you, make sure you’re not going to miss out and have a chat with us!
Our core values:
People first. We create collaborative and supportive environments by operating with respect and flexibility to promote mental, emotional and physical health. We practice empathy by treating others the way they want to be treated and assuming positive intent. We are proud of our inclusive diverse team and humble ourselves to learn about and build our connection with each other.
Patient focused. We act with swift determination without sacrificing our expectations of quality. We are driven by providing exceptional solutions for our customers to positively impact patient lives. Considering what is at stake, we challenge ourselves to develop the best solution, not just the easy one.
Integrity. We hold ourselves accountable and strive for transparent communication to build trust amongst ourselves and our customers. We take ownership of our results as we know what we do matters and collectively we will change the healthcare industry. We are thoughtful and intentional with every customer interaction understanding the overall impact on human health.
Curious. We ask questions and actively listen in order to learn and continuously improve. We embrace change and the opportunities it presents to make each other better. We strive to be on the cutting edge of science and technology innovation by encouraging creativity.
Impactful. We take our social responsibility with the seriousness it deserves and hold ourselves to a high standard. We improve our sustainability by encouraging discussion and taking action as it relates to our natural, social and economic resource footprint. We are devoted to our humanitarian mission and look for new ways to make the world a better place.
Velsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Velsera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.