Director, Marketing (Integrated Marketing)
Velsera – Commercial /
Who are we?
Welcome to the era of Velsera! Seven Bridges, Pierian & UgenTec have combined to become Velsera.
Velsera is the precision engine company. We empower researchers, scientists, and clinicians to drive precision R&D, expand access to, and more effectively leverage analytics at the point of care.
We unify technology-enabled solutions and scientific expertise to enable a continuous flow of knowledge across the global healthcare ecosystem. This interweaves diverse biomedical communities, allowing them to build upon each other’s success and accelerate medical breakthroughs that positively impact human health. With our headquarters in Boston, MA we are rapidly growing and expanding our team which currently has over 800 employees located in 14 different countries!
We are looking for a creative, results-oriented expert to join our commercial marketing organization. The Director, Integrated Marketing Programs will lead the marketing planning and execution to support our go-to-market strategy across the Velsera ecosystem.
The Director, Integrated Marketing Programs leads a team of marketing professionals, and partners with other leaders in the Commercial Marketing and Product Marketing teams to develop and execute omni-channel programs that target key audiences, including prospects, clients, and others to generate qualified marketing leads and that align with business objectives. As the leader of a high-performing team, the Director, Integrated Marketing Programs will partner and coach, creating an environment of accountability, innovation, and impact as well as overseeing team prioritization, resource management, and ongoing performance optimization.
What will you do?
- Develop internal SOPs to successfully execute repeatable and measurable omni-channel marketing programs.
- Lead the Programs team to develop and implement integrated marketing communications plans and campaigns.
- Manage a team of 2-3 independent contributors.
- Set clear, measurable KPIs for the team and ensure our demand generation programs deliver on expected goals.
- Manage integrated marketing budget.
- Allocate appropriate resources and promotional activities based on KPIs.
- Understand and support the brand vision through careful execution of the design, messaging, tone of voice and approach to all marketing efforts.
- Manage and measure the execution elements of the optimal tactical mix, including program-specific advertising, marketing budget allocation and collaborating with external vendors when optimal for program success.
- Develop campaign metrics, including activity and ROI reporting, report on overall success of efforts and leverage analysis of data to modify activities as needed.
- Work across locations and countries to develop and execute regional marketing plans.
- Leverage marketing technology including marketing automation and databases to optimize campaign effectiveness, lead generation, scoring and sales handover process.
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's degree in biological sciences or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in leading individual contributors and growing teams.
- 6+ years’ experience in life sciences or pharmaceutical environments.
- Demonstrated success working with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Impact motivated
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done and have fun doing it.
What kind of individual are we looking for?
What do we offer?
Velsera stands for a stimulating atmosphere where you can grow your capabilities in an open company culture. We want you to do the work you feel great at, or that you would like to become great at. You’ll work for a mission driven organization that is making a true difference in the scientific and healthcare space.
Next to that, we offer competitive salaries including:
- A full-suite of industry leading benefits
- Remote work flexibility
If you feel like this could be the next big thing for you, make sure you’re not going to miss out and have a chat with us!
Our core values
People first. We create collaborative and supportive environments by operating with respect and flexibility to promote mental, emotional and physical health. We practice empathy by treating others the way they want to be treated and assuming positive intent. We are proud of our inclusive diverse team and humble ourselves to learn about and build our connection with each other.
Patient focused. We act with swift determination without sacrificing our expectations of quality. We are driven by providing exceptional solutions for our customers to positively impact patient lives. Considering what is at stake, we challenge ourselves to develop the best solution, not just the easy one.
Integrity. We hold ourselves accountable and strive for transparent communication to build trust amongst ourselves and our customers. We take ownership of our results as we know what we do matters and collectively we will change the healthcare industry. We are thoughtful and intentional with every customer interaction understanding the overall impact on human health.
Curious. We ask questions and actively listen in order to learn and continuously improve. We embrace change and the opportunities it presents to make each other better. We strive to be on the cutting edge of science and technology innovation by encouraging creativity.
Impactful.We take our social responsibility with the seriousness it deserves and hold ourselves to a high standard. We improve our sustainability by encouraging discussion and taking action as it relates to our natural, social and economic resource footprint. We are devoted to our humanitarian mission and look for new ways to make the world a better place.
Velsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Velsera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.