Marketing Operations Specialist
Velsera – Commercial /
Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Pune, India
Who are we?
Welcome to the era of Velsera! Seven Bridges, Pierian & UgenTec have combined to become Velsera.
Velsera is a precision engine company. We empower researchers, scientists, and clinicians to drive precision R&D, expand access to, and more effectively leverage analytics at the point of care.
We unify technology-enabled solutions and scientific expertise to enable a continuous flow of knowledge across the global healthcare ecosystem. This interweaves diverse biomedical communities, allowing them to build upon each other’s success and accelerate medical breakthroughs that positively impact human health. With our headquarters in Boston, MA we are rapidly growing and expanding our team which currently has over 800 employees in 14 different countries!
What is the job?
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Specialist will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. The ideal candidate will also conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, supporting the commercial organization. The Marketing Operations Specialist must be a motivated self-starter who can effectively deal with ambiguity, easily adapt to change, and remain calm under pressure. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented with excellent project management, negotiating, and execution skills.
What will you do?
- Manage the development and scale of a best-in-class lead generation and lead scoring process.
- Work closely with the Commercial & Product Marketing team to incorporate a “lead engine” into all relevant activities – industry events, thought leader/user engagement, campaigns, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Partner with Sales and Commercial Operations to score leads captured based on business potential, based on engagement, areas of interest and other data points associated with the lead’s activities and demographics.
- Assign leads for sales team engagement and monitor conversion to drive impact on business and derive insights for market (external) and cross-functional (internal) learnings.
- Ensure the process is scalable across product lines, buyer personas and market segments, and apply a thoughtful methodology that can be understood/appreciated by the organization.
- Serve as technical lead for marketing automation and campaign projects, including nurture activities (such as email campaigns) and landing page creation and optimization.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor the Hubspot platform(s) and oversee integration with various commercial systems such as Salesforce.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on related marketing and sales activities, effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and recommend areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing and sales team performance.
- Coordinate with content creation and design resources to ensure marketing automation assets are in line with best practices and compatibility across our platforms.
What do you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing from a reputed institution preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing Operations
- Experience in successfully executing end-to-end lead-generation solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to work/communicate in a global environment.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (must include HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and dashboard tools (e.g., PowerBI and Tableau).
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
What do we offer?
Velsera stands for a stimulating atmosphere where you can grow your capabilities in an open company culture. We want you to do the work you feel great at, or that you would like to become great at. You’ll work for a mission-driven organization that is making a true difference in the scientific and healthcare space.
Next to that, we offer competitive salaries including a full suite of industry-leading benefits which includes:
* Flexible time off
* Flexible working hours
* Remote work flexibility / Hybrid work culture
* Comprehensive Insurance benefit for self and family
* Gratuity Benefit
* Yearend company-wide holiday
* Attractive Referral Programs and Campaigns throughout the year
* Employee Assistance Program
* Systematic Onboarding Program
* Meals at Office
If you feel like this could be the next big thing for you, make sure you’re not going to miss out and have a chat with us!
Our Core Values
People first. We create collaborative and supportive environments by operating with respect and flexibility to promote mental, emotional and physical health. We practice empathy by treating others the way they want to be treated and assuming positive intent. We are proud of our inclusive diverse team and humble ourselves to learn about and build our connection with each other.
Patient-focused. We act with swift determination without sacrificing our expectations of quality. We are driven by providing exceptional solutions for our customers to positively impact patient lives. Considering what is at stake, we challenge ourselves to develop the best solution, not just the easy one.
Integrity. We hold ourselves accountable and strive for transparent communication to build trust amongst ourselves and our customers. We take ownership of our results as we know what we do matters and collectively we will change the healthcare industry. We are thoughtful and intentional with every customer interaction understanding the overall impact on human health.
Curious. We ask questions and actively listen in order to learn and continuously improve. We embrace change and the opportunities it presents to make each other better. We strive to be on the cutting edge of science and technology innovation by encouraging creativity.
Impactful. We take our social responsibility with the seriousness it deserves and hold ourselves to a high standard. We improve our sustainability by encouraging discussion and taking action as it relates to our natural, social and economic resource footprint. We are devoted to our humanitarian mission and look for new ways to make the world a better place.
Velsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Velsera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, creed, colour, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.