Velsera – Technology /
Welcome to the era of Velsera! Seven Bridges, Pierian & UgenTec have combined to become Velsera.
Velsera is the precision engine company. We empower researchers, scientists, and clinicians to drive precision R&D, expand access to, and more effectively leverage analytics at the point of care.
We unify technology-enabled solutions and scientific expertise to enable a continuous flow of knowledge across the global healthcare ecosystem. This interweaves diverse biomedical communities, allowing them to build upon each other’s success and accelerate medical breakthroughs that positively impact human health. With our headquarters in Boston, MA we are rapidly growing and expanding our team which currently has over 800 employees located in 14 different countries!
As a Solution Architect you'll join our architecture team to help define and drive the way FastFinder, one of our applications, is being implemented in our market.
What will you do?
- You will work closely with commercial, product and project teams and obtain a deep understanding of a customer's environment and requirements.
- You'll build profound knowledge of both the technical characteristics and the commercial value of our products.
- You'll be creating solution designs for how to integrate with the customer's IT systems, and you'll help navigate and shape the deal from a technical perspective.
- You will be making compelling narratives and visuals which will help our commercial team to convince potential customers.
- You will do strong technical triage and provide guidance for technical gaps that arise in a pre-sales phase which will help our product team define work as either generic roadmap or custom implementation efforts.
What do you bring to the table?
- You are a mature architect who understands what it takes to be the technical voice in both pre-sales and post-sales engagements.
- You're able to convey confidence towards both technical and non-technical staff, in person and via remote conference calls.
- You have a creative, can-do attitude - you understand that you're part of a business development practise with lots of influence in making or breaking important deals.
- You already gained some commercial flair from previous experiences.
- You will need some familiarity with our tech stack, where experience in Microsoft Azure will be most relevant.
- C#, ASP.NET Core, Angular, TypeScript
- Azure PaaS services like SQL Azure, Blob Storage, AKS, Functions, Event Hub, Synapse, ...
- Docker, Python, Microservices architecture, …
For reference, our tech stack consists of:
What do we offer?
Velsera stands for a stimulating atmosphere where you can grow your capabilities in an open company culture. We want you to do the work you feel great at, or that you would like to become great at. You’ll work for a mission driven organization that is making a true difference in the scientific and healthcare space.
Next to that, we offer competitive salaries including:
- A full-suite of industry leading benefits
- Remote work flexibility
Our Belgian office is located in Hasselt.
If you feel like this could be the next big thing for you, make sure you’re not going to miss out and have a chat with us!
Our core values
People First. We create collaborative and supportive environments by operating with respect and flexibility to promote mental, emotional and physical health. We practice empathy by treating others the way they want to be treated and assuming positive intent. We are proud of our inclusive diverse team and humble ourselves to learn about and build our connection with each other.
Patient focused. We act with swift determination without sacrificing our expectations of quality. We are driven by providing exceptional solutions for our customers to positively impact patient lives. Considering what is at stake, we challenge ourselves to develop the best solution, not just the easy one.
Integrity. We hold ourselves accountable and strive for transparent communication to build trust amongst ourselves and our customers. We take ownership of our results as we know what we do matters and collectively we will change the healthcare industry. We are thoughtful and intentional with every customer interaction understanding the overall impact on human health.
Curious. We ask questions and actively listen in order to learn and continuously improve. We embrace change and the opportunities it presents to make each other better. We strive to be on the cutting edge of science and technology innovation by encouraging creativity.
Impactful. We take our social responsibility with the seriousness it deserves and hold ourselves to a high standard. We improve our sustainability by encouraging discussion and taking action as it relates to our natural, social and economic resource footprint. We are devoted to our humanitarian mission and look for new ways to make the world a better place.
Velsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Velsera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.