Software Engineer - Cloud Platform
Prague, CZ / Ostrava, CZ / Hradec Kralove, CZ
Would you like to use the latest technology? Are you keen to help establish the right software delivery and automation processes to ensure Vendavo uses the right practices across multiple products, such as continuous integration and delivery? Are you keen to work in an agile environment and build platform services to support multiple SaaS products? If you are reliable, hardworking and self-motivated, join our team!
You will be involved in developing and maintaining product-agnostic services and capabilities used by Vendavo engineering teams, enabling them to operate more effectively and deliver at high speed.
We are proudly building reliable services that can be continuously deployed & improved. We also help other teams to design, implement, and maintain efficient integration solutions.
- Work with technologies such as Java/Kotlin, Spring Boot, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Git, React…
- Influence architecture of Vendavo products and live the DevOps culture
- Design and develop new features and enhancements, help choose the best tools to get the job done
- Take care of all aspects of the product: from implementation, through testing, to operations
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including software developers, system administrators, and business analysts, to gather requirements, provide technical guidance, and ensure successful integration outcomes. Communicate project status, risks, and dependencies to stakeholders, fostering a transparent and collaborative work environment.
- Develop, test and document integration workflows, interfaces, and APIs using industry-standard integration platforms and tools. Implement data transformation, routing, and synchronization mechanisms to ensure accurate and efficient integration between systems.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices in software engineering
THE SKILL SET
- You must love working with multiple technologies and be a technology enthusiast, be willing to learn and work independently
- You must have experience with complex web applications and JVM-based languages (Java, preferably Kotlin)
- You must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, ability to identify and address issues promptly and effectively.
- You must be a team player, who is positive and fits into our team
- You must speak English fluently and be able to communicate in an international environment
- Working within a team of friendly, skilled people where help is always within reach
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Use of modern tools and access to experts
- Team spirit in the workplace, with weekend retreats and fun team activities
- Opportunities to learn a new field and get a deep understanding of enterprise tech
- Flexible working hours without micromanagement
- Personal freedom and focus on individual responsibility
- Company-sponsored events for employees, volunteer tech talks, and tournaments
- Weekly English classes, international travel opportunities
- 25 days of paid vacation + 4 additional company days off to recharge your batteries (1 day each quarter) + 3 sick days + 2 days paid for charity activities
- Monthly benefits allowance, meal contributions
- MultiSport card available
- Modern cozy offices in Prague, Hradec Kralove, and Ostrava, no large open-space floors or cubicles, rec room with games and books
- High-end laptop (Dell XPS or Mac) and smartphone (Samsung S or iPhone), including personal use
- Option to use discounted unlimited mobile plan for family members
THE VENDAVO STORY
Vendavo partners with the world’s leading companies to accelerate growth and profitability, advance innovation, and build more prosperous communities. Our powerful, cloud-based, AI-powered pricing, selling, and prescribing solutions empower global manufacturers and distributors like Ford, Avnet, and Medtronic to manage, optimize, and digitize their end-to-end commercial processes. But we offer so much more than software. Our proven, repeatable process, and passionate, experienced people accelerate value and drive profitable, unrivaled business outcomes for our customers. We are passionate about helping our customers deliver the right products, at the right prices, at the right time, for the right people.
OUR SAAS PRODUCTS
Our B2B pricing and selling solutions include Vendavo Intelligent CPQ, Margin Bridge Analyzer, Profit Analyzer, Business Risk and Sales Alerts, Vendavo Sales Optimizer, Deal Price Optimizer, Vendavo Pricepoint, and Rebate & Channel Manager. You can learn more about our products here.
We are backed by two of the top high-tech private equity firms in the world, have excellent financial health, and boast the top SaaS retention in our space.
OUR CULTURE & YOU
We collaborate with our customers unlike any others in our industry. Anchored in our values (Honor Our Commitments, Results Matter, Easy and Enjoyable, Innovative Wisdom, and Celebration of Community), we are growing, constantly innovating, and consistently driving sustainable outcomes for our clients and partners.
Unlocking opportunities for our customers would not be possible without our employees. When you are part of Vendavo, you’re part of a company that’s committed to your growth and invested in your career. Diversity, inclusion, and celebration of community are at our core, and we come together to learn from each other and honor our commitments.
OUR TEAM IS GROWING. YOU WILL TOO.