Director, Marketing Communication
South San Francisco, California /
Strategic Marketing – Marketing /
Full Time Employee
A Marketing focused professional with a proven track record in building communications strategy for corporate and product-focused outreach. Everything you do and say leads by example of how we take out technology into the clinic that helps change people’s lives. You don’t see departments, you see individual architects shaking the foundation of science and medicine. If this is you, read on.
We are not married to specific tools, technologies or shiny objects. We ask questions until we arrive at the best answer for the patient. We believe glycoproteins are a new language of biology we are translating for the benefit of patients, researchers, science and medicine. We have diverse backgrounds and experiences, skeptical about the status quo yet solution-oriented. If this sounds like a good fit, read on.
We are seeking a talented individual with a proven track record as our Director of Marketing Communications. The desired candidates would have experience in developing strategic communications plans (traditional and non-traditional channels) encompassing corporate and product-related communications. Working with multidisciplinary teams and the management team to achieve corporate goals and further the evangelization of the InterVenn technology.
- Develop and own corporate and product-specific communications
- Develop traditional and non-traditional means to achieve communications of the InterVenn technology to patients, thought leaders, scientists, and industry.
- Work closely with Program Managers to establish and develop a solid base of thought leadership in given disease indication
- Coordinate and conduct risk identification and management strategies
- Work with a large array of partners and collaborators to jointly release communications
- Work with senior leadership on branding exercises and market analysis
- Document and analyze customer perception and experience to further develop communication strategies
- BS/BA in sciences, MBA or MFA
- >5 yrs experience in Lifesciences or equivalent adjacent industries
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience in designing communication plans and executing with measurable outcomes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Operated in GxP environments a plus
- Portfolio including out of the box methodologies for getting your message across
- A genuine desire to impact patient lives