Commercial Operations/ Product Development Intern (Immediate Start)
South San Francisco, California /
Operations – Commercial Operations /
Highly motivated professional with a thirst for understanding business operations in a life sciences company. Everything you do and say leads by example with a drive for deciphering and bringing clarity to business metrics, analysts and opportunities. You don't see departments, you see individual architects shaking the foundation of science and medicine.
We are not married to specific tools, technologies or shiny objects. We ask questions until we arrive at the best answer to the patient. We believe glycoproteins are a new language of biology we are translating for the benefit of patients, researchers, science and medicine. We have diverse backgrounds and experiences, skeptical about the status quo yet solution oriented. If this sounds like a good fit, read on.
We are seeking a talented individual who can immediately join our commercial operations team . The desired candidate would have exceptional analytical and presentation skills. Able to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization and work with international teams. Willingness to learn, adapt and inform other teammates is a must.
- Work with Operations groups and other members of the leadership team to analyze, prepare and present business opportunities.
- Participate in ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Help evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to multi-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various partners and produce useful reports.
- Assist in monitoring work and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business analysis, business administration, finance or related field required.
- Current graduate or enrolled in at least the second year of the MBA program preferred.
- Master analytical skills and ability to visualize and communicate clearly.
- Strong presentation, communication and ability to grasp multiple concepts in a timely manner
- Superior written and verbal communication and ability to reach group consensus and decision making.
- Ability to use appropriate software for tasks (Smartsheet, Powerpoint and others)
- A genuine desire to impact patient lives