Director of Sales Operations
South San Francisco, California /
Operations – Commercial Operations /
Full Time Employee
A Sales Operations professional with proven track record in building, aligning and executing sales operation plans with a maniacal focus on patient experience and outcomes. Everything you do and say leads by example of how our sales organization helps change people’s lives. You don’t see departments, you see individual architects shaking the foundation of science and medicine. If this is you, read on.
We are not married to specific tools, technologies or shiny objects. We ask questions until we arrive at the best answer for the patient. We believe glycoproteins are a new language of biology we are translating for the benefit of patients, researchers, science and medicine. We have diverse backgrounds and experiences, skeptical about the status quo yet solution oriented. If this sounds like a good fit, read on.
We are seeking a talented individual with proven track record as our Director of Sales Operations. The desired candidates will have experience in building all aspects of sales operations for the ground up. Everything that touches a customer (Patient, Doctor, Nurse, Insurer, Researcher, Collaborator – everyone) is an interaction based on transparency, empathy and assist in solving their problem. Ensuring a positive experience while exceeding expectations is a must.
- Build and manage phase appropriate Sales Operations capabilities
- Develop sales phenotype, training, field logistics, reporting and analytics
- Execute and quickly correct field trends and invest in first hand opportunities
- Plan sales meetings, industry events such as patient/doctor forums
- Be the eyes and ears of customer experiences and relay back to internal organization
- Build and expand field capabilities
- Build and manage customer experience personnel
- Participate and contribute in product launch activities
- BS/BA with >10 years sales operations background in healthcare industry (LDT prefered)
- Proven track record of reporting data lead insights from field
- Ability to quickly identify issues in the field and connect with subject matter experts in the home office
- Extensive experience with vendor management and creative solutions in the field
- Experience in efficiency programs a plus (KAIZEN)
- Use analytical tools to develop insights and opportunities for improvement
- Manage call center activities and training associated
- Risk management and strategic analysis is a must
- A genuine desire to impact patient lives