Mass Spectrometry Analyst (Intern)
South San Francisco, California /
Pre Clinical Sciences – Applied Pre Clinical /
InterVenn Biosciences is seeking an intern to join our highly collaborative and supportive biomarker discovery team. The InterVenn Summer Internship Program will enable students to gain experience and knowledge of the processes and systems within InterVenn, while procuring an insight into the biotech industry.
We are not married to specific tools, technologies, or shiny objects. We ask questions until we arrive at the best answer to the patient. We believe glycoproteins are a new language of biology we are translating for the benefit of patients, researchers, science, and medicine. We have diverse backgrounds and experiences, skeptical about the status quo yet solution-oriented. If this sounds like a good fit, read on.
- Currently enrolled as undergraduate student in life sciences, chemistry or related fields.
- Innovative and critical thinker
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute research experiments.
- Proven record of being a fast learner, flexible, excellent communicator and mindful team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.