Business Operations Associate (Intern)
South San Francisco, California /
Operations – QA/RA /
We are seeking a Billing Operations Associate to join our highly collaborative and supportive billing operations team.
A highly motivated and resourceful individual with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Their work will enable systems and billing workflow development for innovative discovery.
We are not married to specific tools, technologies or shiny objects. We ask questions until we arrive at the best answer to the patient. We believe glycoproteins are a new language of biology we are translating for the benefit of patients, researchers, science and medicine. We have diverse backgrounds and experiences, skeptical about the status quo yet solution oriented. If this sounds like a good fit, read on.
- Responsible for working with the operations team to ensure the appropriate clinical and billing guidelines and policies are presented and implemented in the system.
- Ensures the billing and compliance policies are reflected in Venn Billing System (VBS).
- Monitors data for efficiency through audit and workflow processes.
- Responsible for recommending processes that will promote department efficiency and clinical and billing compliance.
- Continually monitor and work with clinical and operations and business finance departments to integrate business functions.
- Promote a culture of transparency and traceability across all aspects of laboratory operations.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA in Business, health care management or system operations or related fields.
- Experience with lab and business operations.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and create workflows for system functionality.
- Proven record of being a fast learner, flexible, excellent communicator and mindful team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.