Software Product Management Intern
South San Francisco, California /
Product – Product /
At InterVenn, we believe no one should be blindsided by disease. Our technology enables and empowers the understanding of Glycoproteomics, a new clinical layer of biology beyond the genome, using a simple blood draw. InterVenn’s powerful solutions will broaden humankinds’ perception and interpretation of diseases like cancer. We look forward to having new members join our team who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, challenge the status quo, and are solution oriented. If this is you, read-on and apply. Together, maybe we can change the world.
We are seeking a talented Intern who can join our Software Product Management team this summer. This unique Internship will provide fantastic industry experience in the fast-paced Start-Up world. The desired candidate would have exceptional technical and organizational skills and be able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization and work with international teams. Additionally, the ideal candidate has the willingness to learn, the thirst for knowledge, and the adaptability to maneuver projects and processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to transform ideas into software products
- Meet with users, members of technology team and potential vendors, to build a needs-based roadmap for products
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to multi-functional team members and management
- Join a new but growing team in standardizing processes and tool selection
- Drive ownership and accountability for projects, processes, and people by upholding InterVenn’s principle of radical transparency
- Completed at least 3 years of undergraduate work
- Knowledge of Software Development, Computer Science, Data Science, and/or Business concepts
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Excited by working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Embody InterVenn’s core values: scientific/data integrity, radical transparency, clarity in thought/communication/mission, and enjoyment/innovative curiosity
- A genuine desire to impact patient lives
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to InterVenn’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at InterVenn.