Security Compliance Analyst
US - Remote /
IT – IT /
At InterVenn, we believe that no one should ever be blindsided by disease. Our technology enables and empowers the understanding of glycoproteomics, an additional, innovative layer of biology beyond the genome and the proteome, using a simple blood draw. InterVenn’s powerful solutions are broadening humankind’s understanding and treatment of a range of diseases, including cancer. We look forward to our team being joined by new members who have diverse perspectives and backgrounds, who are solution-oriented, and who are ready to challenge the status quo. If this is you, please read-on and apply? Together, we will change the world.
We are seeking a talented individual to supoprt the development of Intervenn’s Security Compliance Program. The Security Compliance Analyst will be responsible for monitoring, managing and closing existing compliance issues while also ensuring that internal systems are compliant with security standards. In carrying out these functions, the Security Compliance Analyst’s responsibilities include the identification, evaluation and interpretation of regulatory, statutory and member security requirements, control deficiencies and information security risks.
- Support the management of technical controls to ensure that specific security and compliance requirements are met through the verification of documented processes, procedures and standards in order to validate maintenance of security configurations.
- Assist in mapping requirements and regulatory requirements across the information security framework to identify overlapping requirements and compliance efficiencies.
- Work with Director to track enterprise compliance across multiple security frameworks including NIST CSF, HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2 and ISO and maintain up-to-date records of requirements and corresponding mitigating controls.
- Monitor third-party risk assessments and assist in performing internal risk assessments.
- Collaborate on critical IT projects to ensure that security policy/risk issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Monitor change management process to ensure compliance.
- Support development of security processes and procedures and support service-level agreements to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CISA, CRISC or Security+ certification preferred
- Exposure to common IT or security-related regulations and/or standards such as Sarbanes-Oxely and ISO is highly desired
- 2 - 4 years’ experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain documentation and manuals
- Must have strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Experience in risk management
- Ability to work on PST hours preferred
- High-level of attention to detail and be a self-starter with ability to work independently, multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to InterVenn’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come to do the best work of your life here at InterVenn.