Director, Federal Civilian Agency Sales
Venntel provides innovative big data applications and analytics to commercial and government clients. Using a proprietary, first-of-its-kind platform, Venntel processes 17+ billion commercially-available data points daily, covering billions of mobile devices globally each month. Venntel’s platform supports organization missions; allowing its customers to quickly identify threats and reduce the time and resources required to investigate them. Venntel powers advanced public safety and security applications throughout the U.S. and internationally.
Venntel, Inc. has experienced explosive growth over the past year and is looking for a seasoned Sales Director to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for owning a market/agency in our fast growing federal government business and will be responsible for developing and closing new customers in that market. They will be keenly aware of the different annual budgets, strategic initiatives and programs within their market and understand all the different stakeholders that are part of the purchase decision and process. They will have experience teaming with Federal System Integrators, Channel partners.
Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability are critical along with a demonstrated ability to be self-driven and achieve sales objectives.
- Develop and manage enterprise accounts within assigned territory.
- Responsible for lead generation and qualification, developing multi-touchpoint relationships with prospective customers, strategic account plan development and execution, and converting the prospective customer into a revenue generating customer.
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota.
- Ensure the provision of appropriate business information for decision-making and control.
- Negotiate contracts, up-sell, build customer rapportProvide appropriate sales tracking and reporting leveraging CRM tool.
- Minimum 10+ years of sales experience, with 5+ Years of direct enterprise software or data sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales performance and knowledge of Federal sales; strong understanding of Federal programs in CIV.
- Business development, prospecting skills and demonstrated ability to build strong partner relationships.
- Ability to understand and interpret technology and data, and a demonstrated ability to relate it with mission objectives and business value.
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and program manager level.
- Demonstrated ability to qualify, close and forecast sales on your own, exceeding quotas.
- Bachelor's Degree or higherProficiency with CRM tools, MS Suite.
- Strongly prefer candidates with multiple agency experience.
Venntel provides the opportunity to work for a company that is built on the belief that constant innovation requires taking calculated risks. Working at Venntel, you’ll join an innovative and growing organization of passionate and top-notch data science, engineering, and sales professionals with extensive experience in helping partners and customers meet mission objectives effectively and efficiently.
And yes, you’ll get healthcare, competitive pay, generous PTO and equity participation as well.