Application Technical Lead
R&D – Application /
Veo is the world’s leading AI powered sports camera company. Our innovative and fully automatic camera solution enables sports teams to record their matches and training sessions without the need for a camera operator. We’re democratizing the world of sports by granting video analysis for teams on all levels - a privilege that used to be only for the few. More than 7,000 clubs and schools in 80+ countries use Veo, and more than 12,000 matches are uploaded every week.
In Veo, we love to see talent grow. On the field and in our offices where our diverse staff brings vast experience from the local tech scene, startup community, and grassroots sports clubs from all around the world.
Growing as fast as we do in Veo also means that every day is different and exciting and very challenging, both in the front line and in the back office.
You are highly skilled in multiple technical domains and know how to combine your broad knowledge to create the best technical solutions. Your deep interest in technology is not simply because of the intellectual aspects, but because you sincerely want to create something of real value to other people. Your best work is done in a team with diverse individuals, all driven by the intention to make a real difference.
We offer a unique opportunity to play a central technical role in a young high-growth company at an early stage of an exciting journey. A chance to become a part of a product team that is responsible for one of the key applications that our customers will interact with. A team that has drive and grit to create innovative and valuable solutions that really matters. There has never been a better time to join Veo.
- Fluent in web technology, both backend and frontend.
- Fluent in one or more native platforms
- Preferably experience with one or more cross platform frameworks
- At home with agile methodologies and CI/CD
- High performer while being a team player at heart
- Holistic and pragmatic thinker able to pick the right tool for the job
- Awesome personality contributing a high energy positive team spirit
- Can-do attitude, drive and ability to get things done.
- Passion for creating innovative products with a great user experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
What you will do:
- Guide the team to deliver top notch technical solutions
- Collaborate with product manager to determine what to build
- Work with engineers and designers on how to build
- Engage with the team in design thinking workshops
- Hands on coding and significant individual contributions
- Reviewing code and help to set coding standards
- Help to ensure a constant flow of high quality of team deliveries
Though most of us have a passion for sports, you need not be a sports fanatic to fit in. We unite our efforts to create a great workplace fuelled by our love of technology, desire to make a mark, and positive energy across our civilization.
Be a part of our accelerating growth journey in a modern scale up company with a revolutionary product. We are diverse, open minded and have a laid-back atmosphere, but with a performance driven culture at its core.
Have we piqued your interest? Great. Interviews are conducted continuously, so please apply with your resume and application as soon as possible.