Strategic Partner Manager Growth
VEON – Ventures
We are a multinational telecommunications services company with offices in the UK, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Russia and Pakistan amongst others. We are digital leaders with a mobile data-centric and simplified customer experience. VEON has launched a new Ventures division to define the company's growth plans beyond traditional connectivity, with a focus on adjacent, digital products.
As such VEON Ventures is seeking an exceptional individual to serve as a partner manager for our strategic partners. If you are a highly motivated team player who has experience in business and product strategy, has a strong bias for action, we would be excited to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Partner Manager who will focus on our digital products - building & executing country, channel, and partner specific plans.
The candidate will possess proven analytical skills and the ability to effectively influence & communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Develop the partner ecosystem across the relevant Ventures verticals to support scaling of VEON Ventures globally
· Create strategic relationships that will lead to successful business models for our partners and VEON Ventures
· Analyse relevant ventures and size market opportunities to identify targets and goals within VEON Ventures aligned to global expectations and ensure delivery against plans
· Responsible for managing pipeline information and client relationships to identify potential new business leads, growth opportunities or future competitive trends
· Maintain account plans and build close working relationships with key stakeholders in the marketplace
· Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing and/or scaling new ventures, products, and/or distribution channels
· Provide an objective commercial viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of commercial and competitive information
· Work in a fast-paced and iterative environment with leaders across Partner Engineering, Product, Finance, Legal, Policy and local Partner management teams
· Develop and execute the partnership strategies and programs to enable VEON Ventures product and business strategy
· Work with product and engineering teams to identify product gaps in VEON Ventures that can be addressed through partnerships
· Proactively identify and analyze complex, long-term, critical infrastructure problems alongside cross-functional leaders and stakeholders
· Along with cross-functional teams, create, maintain and influence relationships with key ecosystem players in the country to help establish a narrative for VEON Ventures
Key skills and experience required:
· 7+ years of relevant work experience with a focus on delivering partnerships from inception to delivery.
· 3+ years of experience in a consulting company
· Proven track record of creating, negotiating and closing complex deals.
· Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
· Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
· Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
· Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
· Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
· Experience in building or managing partnerships and programs around digital services is preferred (e.g. Mobile financial services, TV/media, cloud services, big data, etc.)
· Product Management experience is a plus
· Willingness and ability to travel ~40% of time is required.
Undergraduate Degree in a relevant discipline.
Salary: £75-£95,000 per annum depending on experience
Deadline to apply: 21 February 2020
More about us:
Discover moments of awesomeness and our careers blog --> http://bit.ly/2lXbUxi
For the latest updates follow us on LinkedIn --> http://bit.ly/2rYhe7O
Do you want to be part of a team that engages with over 220 million customers across 10 rising markets? Do you want to pioneer new experiences to hundreds of millions of customers in the markets of tomorrow? We are doing things never thought possible.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
VEON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, VEON employees or any other company location. VEON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.